TMC Recruitment 2022: Tata Memorial Centre has recently announced the latest notification for the MTS Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Post Details||Multi-Tasking Staff & Others|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
|TMC Official Website||www.tmc.gov.in|
- Leave Substitute Nurse – 06
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 10
- IT Assistant Computer Programmer – 03
- Lab Technician – 01
- Senior Technician (Electrical) – 01
- Admin Assistant – 03
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, BCA, BE/B. Tech, Post Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||30 – 35 years|
- Rs. 14,000 – 29,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Walk-In Interview
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.tmc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Aganampudi, Visakhapatnam
|Walk-in Dates||11 October 2022 @ 9.30 – 11 AM|
|Notification Link||Click Here|