TMC Recruitment 2022: Tata Memorial Centre has recently announced the latest notification for the Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Post Details||Officer & Others|
|TMC Official Website||www.tmc.gov.in|
- Assistant Administrative Officer
- State Program Manager
- Medical Officer
- Cluster Coordinator
- District Technical Officer
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed a Degree, B.Com, M.Com, MBA, GNM, MBBS, MD, MPH or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 18,000 – 1,00,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.tmc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE
SHRI KRISHNA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL CAMPUS,
UMANAGAR, MUZAFFARPUR (BIHAR)- 842004
Important Dates For Walk-in-Interview:
|Accountant & Assistant Administrative Officer||19 October 2022|
|State Program Manager & Medical Officer||20 October 2022|
|Cluster Coordinator & District Technical Officer||21 October 2022|
|Nurse||27 October 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|