TMC Recruitment 2022: Tata Memorial Centre has recently announced the latest notification for the Nurse Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Job Location||Mohali – Punjab|
|TMC Official Website||www.tmc.gov.in|
|Nurse for Research||09|
|Office Assistant||Candidates must have passed BBA/ B.Sc, M.Sc, IT, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with 1 years’ experience in relevant field.|
|Nurse for Research||Candidates must have passed B.Sc. (Nursing) / General Nursing & Midwifery (Registered with INC/ MNC) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with 2 years’ relevant experience in health care.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
|Office Assistant||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 22,000/-|
|Nurse for Research||Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Walk-In Interview
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.tmc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur (Mohali), Medicity (New Chandigarh), Punjab
Important Dates For Walk-in-Interview:
|Walk-In Date||07 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|