TGWDCW Recruitment 2022: Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare has recently announced the latest notification for the Out Reach Worker Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Telangana Women Development & Child Welfare|
|Post Details||Out Reach Worker|
|Job Location||Malkajgiri – Telangana|
|TGWDCW Official Website||www.wdcw.tg.nic.in|
|Protection Officer (Institutional Care)||01|
|Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care)||01|
|Legal and Probation Officer||01|
|Out Reach Worker||05|
|SAA Social Worker||02|
|Protection Officer (Institutional Care)||The candidates must have passed MSW, Master’s Degree, M.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care)||The candidates must have passed MSW, Master’s Degree, M.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Legal and Probation Officer||The candidates must have passed LLB, LLM, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Social Worker||The candidates must have passed a Degree, Post Graduation, MSW or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Out Reach Worker||The candidates must have passed a Degree in Social Work or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|SAA Social Worker||The candidates must have passed a Degree, Post Graduation, MSW, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age Limit||25 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||35 years|
- Rs. 10,400/- to Rs. 27,300/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wdcw.tg.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The District Welfare Officer, WCD & SC, Integrated District Office Complex, Anthaipally Village, Shameer Pet Mandal, Medchal-Malkajgiri District, Telangana-500078.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||06 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||19 December 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|