SVNIT Recruitment 2022: Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology has recently announced the latest notification for the Office Attendant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology|
|Post Details||Office Attendant|
|Job Location||Surat – Gujarat|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|SVNIT Official Website||www.svnit.ac.in|
- Office Attendant
|Office Attendant||The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||27 years|
- Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test,
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen and Female Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.svnit.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to send the duly filled offline application form along with self-attested documents such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Sardar Vallabhbhi National Institute of Technology, Ichchhanath, Dumas Road, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||02 December 2022|
|Last Date for Receiving Hardcopy of Application||12 December 2022|