Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023: Supreme Court of India has recently announced the latest notification for the Court Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post-Details||Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Supreme Court of India Official Website||www.sci.gov.in|
|Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)||11|
|Court Assistant||Candidates must have passed a Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science / Information Technology or Master’s Degree in Computer Application / M.Sc. in Computer Science or B.Sc. in Computer Science / BCA with First Class or Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 44,900 – 80,803/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written (Objective Type) Test
- Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test
- Practical Aptitude Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sci.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the duly filled application form along with the photocopies of required self-attested documents to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Registrar (Recruitment), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 January 2023|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|