SSC Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission has recently announced the latest notification for the Young Professionals (Legal Consultants) post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post-Details||Young Professionals (Legal Consultants)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
|Young Professionals (Legal Consultants)||Various|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Graduate Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
- Rs. 60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based the on,
- Written Exam
How to Apply for Offline/Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification. And also apply Email to email@example.com
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Under Secretary (Legal), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||19 September 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Instructions & Terms Notification Link||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|