SSC Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Engineer post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post-Details||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
(i) Border Road Organization (BRO):
(ii) Central Public Works Department (CPWD):
(iii) Central Water and Power Research Station:
(iv) Central Water Commission:
(v) Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval):
(vi) Farakka Barrage Project:
(vii) Military Engineer Services (MES):
(viii) National Technical Research Organization (NTRO):
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering, B.E, B.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
(i) Central Public Works Department (CPWD) & Central Water Commission (CWC):
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
(ii) Other Posts:
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
- Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
Candidates will be selected based the on,
- Computer-Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Paper-II)
|SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||02 September 2022|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern Link For JE||Click Here|
|SSC Junior Engineer Exam Previous Question Papers||Click Here|