Spices Board Recruitment 2022: Spices Board India has recently announced the latest notification for the Spices Research Trainees Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Spices Board India|
|Post Details||Spices Research Trainees|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Kerala & Sikkim|
|Spices Board Official Website||www.indianspices.com|
Spices Research Trainees
- Kerala – 13
- Karnataka – 03
- Sikkim – 04
|Spices Research Trainees||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree, M.Sc. Agri. (Crop Botany) / M.Sc. Horticulture / M.Sc. Botany / M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Agri. (Plant Pathology) / M.Sc. Microbiology, M.Sc. Agri. (Entomology / Nematology) / M.Sc. Zoology, M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. Biotechnology (Plant / General), Working knowledge in computer or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 21,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.indianspices.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required).
- Indian Cardamom Research Institute Spices Board, Kailasanadu P.O, Myladumpara, Idukki, Kerala – 685553
- Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Regional Research Station, Spices Board, Donigal P.O., Sakleshpur, Karnataka – 573134
- Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Regional Research Station, Spices Board, Tadong Gangtok, Sikkim – 737102
|Walk-in Dates & Time||07 December 2022 @ 10.00 am|
|Notification Link & Application Form||Click Here|