Spices Board Recruitment 2022: Spices Board India has recently announced the latest notification for the Executive Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Spices Board India|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Spices Board Official Website||www.indianspices.com|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed B.Sc, M.SC, MA, MBA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short List
- Written Test
How to Apply For E-mail/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianspices.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification. And also apply Email to email@example.com
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Email Application||19 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||26 August 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|