Southern Railway Recruitment 2022: Southern Railway has recently announced the latest notification for the Scouts & Guides Quota Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Post Details||Scouts & Guides Quota|
|Job Location||Tiruchchirappalli, Madurai, Chennai, Salem – Tamil Nadu, Thiruvananthapuram, Palakkad – Kerala|
|SR Official Website||www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma in Engineering, or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Refer to Official Notification.
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWDs/Female/Transgender/Minorities/EWS Candidates: Rs.250/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway, III Floor No.5, Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai-600008.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||08 November 2022|