South Indian Bank of India Recruitment 2022: South Indian Bank has recently announced the latest notification for the Officer/Executive post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Kochi, All Over India|
|South Indian Bank Official Website||www.southindianbank.com|
- Senior Technical Architect (Mobile Banking)
- Senior Technical Architect (Web Solutions)
- Enterprise Technology Architect
- Cloud Architect
- EFT Switch Admin
- Finacle Interface Administrator
- Finacle Administrator
- Senior Developer Mobile Banking (Android)
- Network Administrator
- Storage Admin
- EFT Switch Specialist
- LOS Admin
- Project Manager
- Database Administrator
- Software Developer (Java Technologies)
- Application Development .Net
- ESB/API Interface Developer
- Desktop Administrator
- Business Analyst (Digital/ Asset)
|All Post||The candidates must have passed Graduate, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc (IT / CS / CA), ME/ M.Tech, MCA, MBA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||35 – 45 years|
- Rs.9.33 lakhs to Rs.28.39 lakhs per annum
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
- All Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Excluding GST & other applicable charges)
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.southindianbank.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||08 September 2022|