South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: South Eastern Railway has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Technical Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Post Details||Junior Technical Associate|
|Job Location||Jharkhand, West Bengal|
|South Eastern Railway Official Website||www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Civil Engineering Construction||15|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum age||30 years|
- Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Sr. Personnel Officer (Construction), South Eastern Railway, 11, Garden Reach Road, Kolkata-700043.″
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 June 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||18 July 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|