SIMCO Recruitment 2022: South Indian Multi-State Agriculture co-operative society limited has recently announced the latest notification for the Stenographer posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||South Indian Multi-State Agriculture co-operative society limited|
|Post-Details||Stenographer & Pharmacist|
|SIMCO Official Website||www.simcoagri.com|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed a Diploma, Degree in a relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||22 years|
|Maximum Age||25 – 35 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.simcoagri.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “மேலாண்மை இயக்குனர் , SOUTH INDIA MULTI-STATE AGRICULTURE CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD.,[SIMCO] டவுன் ஹால் வளாகம், பழைய பேருந்து நிலையம் அருகில், வேலூர் 632004.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 October 2022|