SGPGIMS Recruitment 2022: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has announced the latest notification for the Center Operator Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
|Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh
|SGPGIMS Official Website
|For All Posts
|Candidates must have passed B.SC, GNM, MBBS, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 15,000 – 60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sgpgims.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Office of Nodal Officer, School of Telemedicine and Biomedical Informatics, SGPGIMS Raibareli Road, Lucknow – 226014.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|19 September 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|26 September 2022