SGPGIMS Recruitment 2022: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has announced the latest notification for the Center Operator Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|SGPGIMS Official Website||www.sgpgims.in|
|Center Operator||Candidates must have passed B.SC Nursing/ GNM/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Medical Officer||Candidates must have passed MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
|Medical Officer||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Center Operator||Rs. 15,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sgpgims.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The Officer of Nodal Officer, School of Telemedicine & Biomedical informatics, SGPGIMS, Raibareli Road, Lucknow, 226014.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 December 2022|
|Date of Interview||08 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|