SFRI Recruitment 2022: State Forest Research Institute has recently announced the latest notification for Junior Research Fellow Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||State Forest Research Institute|
|Post-Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh|
|SFRI Official Website||www.mpsfri.org|
|Computer Programmer Assistant||01|
|Junior Research Fellow||07|
|All Post||The candidates must have passed Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, M.Sc, Graduation, Post Graduation, PGDCA, or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||30 to 40 years|
- Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 38,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsfri.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- State Forest Research Institute, Polipathar, Jabalpur (M.P).
|Walk-In Date||05 August 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|