SCTIMST Recruitment 2022: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) announced the latest notification for the Speech Therapist Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST)|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|SCTIMST Official Website||www.sctimst.ac.in|
- Speech Therapist
|Speech Therapist||Candidates must have passed an M.Sc in Speech-Language Pathology/ Audiology, Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with one year of experience in the assessment and Rehabilitation of Nero communication disorder.|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 38,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Skill Test
- Written Test
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sctimst.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute, Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
|Walk-in Date and Reporting Time||21 November 2022 at 09:00 AM|
|Notification Link||Click Here|