SCTIMST Recruitment 2022: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) announced the latest notification for the Cook Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST)|
|SCTIMST Official Website||www.sctimst.ac.in|
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed a 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 19,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sctimst.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
|Walk-in Date & Time||16 July 2022|
|Notification Link & Application Form||Click Here|