SAI Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has recently announced the latest notification for Junior Consultant (Legal) Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Post-Details||Junior Consultant (Legal)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|SAI Official Website||www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in|
|Junior Consultant (Legal)||05|
|Junior Consultant (Legal)||The candidates must have passed Bachelors of Law (LLB), or equivalent from a recognized Board with 05 years of experience (In a relevant field, as mentioned in JD) after attaining a Bachelor of Law (LLB).|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Rs. 80,250/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||02 September 2022|