SAI Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has recently announced the latest notification for Young Professional Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Job Location||Trivandrum – Kerala, Delhi – New Delhi, Patiala – Punjab|
|SAI Official Website||www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in|
|Young Professionals||The candidates must have passed CA/ ICWA/ LLB/ BE/ B.Tech/ Masters Degree in Arts, Science/ Post Graduation Diploma in Management/ MBBS, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 45,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The Principal Sports Authority of India-LNCPE Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education Kariavattam P.O Thiruvananthapuram – 695581 Kerala, India.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||06 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 September 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|