SAI Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has recently announced the latest notification for Young Professional Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha, Kolkata – West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar|
|SAI Official Website||www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in|
|Young Professionals (General Management)||04|
|Young Professionals (P&A)||01|
|Young Professionals (ARM)||02|
|Young Professionals (General Management)||The candidates must have passed Post Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Young Professionals||The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech, MBA/ PGDM, or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to the following mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31 October 2022|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|