RRC NWR Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway has recently announced the latest notification for the Scouts & Guides Quota Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway|
|Post Details||Scouts & Guides Quota|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Divisions of North Western Railway|
|RRC NWR Official Website||www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 2)||02|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 1)||08|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 2)||Candidates must have passed the 12th, Scouting/Guiding qualification or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Scouts & Guides Quota (Level 1)||Candidates must have passed the 10th, ITI, National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT, ( For Civil Engineering / Mechanical/ Electrical / Signal &|
Telecom Departments ), Scouting/Guiding qualification, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Scouting and Guiding Qualifications:
- A President Scout / Guide / Rover / Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any Section;
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organization for the last 5 (Five)
- years i.e. 2017-18 onwards. The “Certificate of Activeness”
- Should have attended two events at National Level OR All Indian Railway’s level AND Two events at the State level.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age For Level 1||33 years|
|Maximum Age For Level 2||30 years|
- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ EBC/PWD/Women Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Opp. DRM Office, Jaipur-302006.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||09 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|