RMRC Recruitment 2022: Regional Medical Research Centre has recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC)|
|Post Details||Field Assistant|
|RMRC Official Website||www.main.icmr.nic.in|
- Project Scientist-B (Medical/ Non Medical) – 01
- Project Research Assistant – 02
- Project Technician II (Field Assistant) – 02
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed a 10th, ITI, Graduate in Science, MBBS, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||28 – 35 Years|
- Rs.17,000/- to Rs. 61,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.main.icmr.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- “Conference Hall, 1st Floor, ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre Gorakhpur, B R D Medical College Campus, Gorakhpur – 273013.”
|Walk-In-Interview Date & Time||14 October 2022 @ 9.00 AM|