RCUES Recruitment 2022: Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies has recently announced the latest notification for the Field Investigator Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies|
|Post Details||Field Investigator|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|RCUES Official Website||www.rcueslucknow.org|
|Research Officer||The candidates must have passed PostGraduation in any Social Science/Management/ Environment Science/ Urban Planning, or the equivalent from a recognized Board with more than 5 years’ experience in research projects including field survey, data collection, data analysis and report writing|
|Data Analyst||The candidates must have passed Post-Graduation in any Social Science/Management/ Environment Science, or the equivalent from a recognized Board 2 years’ experience in research projects including field survey and data collection|
|Field Investigators||The candidates must have passed Post Graduation in any Social Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board with more than 5 years’ experience in research projects, including data entry and tabulation through using SPSS|
- Refer to the Official Notification
|Research Officer||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Data Analyst||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Field Investigators||Rs. 15,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rcueslucknow.org
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to email@example.com
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||04 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|