RailTel Recruitment 2022: RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel) has recently announced the latest notification for the Engineer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel)|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|RailTel Official Website||www.railtelindia.com|
|Operation/ Project Manager||01|
|Engineer L2 (Assets and Patch)||02|
|Engineer L1 (ITSM)||01|
|Engineer L2 (ITSM)||01|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed a Diploma, BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ ECE/ IT, Graduation, M.Sc/ MCA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age Limit||24 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||50 years|
- Rs. 3,86,077/- to Rs.16,79,620/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
- Medical Exam
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.railtelindia.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- General Manager/Chennai RailTel Corporation of India Ltd, No: 275E, 4th Floor, EVR Periyar High Road, Office Of the Chief Administrative Office, Southern Railway, Egmore, Chennai- 600008.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 October 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Essential Qualification & Experience||Click Here|
|General Instructions||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|