Puri District Court Recruitment 2022: Puri District Court has recently announced the latest notification for the Clerk, Steno Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Puri District Court|
|Post Details||Clerk, Steno|
|Job Location||Puri – Odisha|
|Puri District Court Official Website||www.districts.ecourts.gov.in|
|Junior Clerk and Copyist||20|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma in Computer Application or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum age||38 years|
- Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 25,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test,
- Computer Practical Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Office of District Judge, Puri, At/ P.O/ Dist: Puri, Pin-752001
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||04 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03 Agust 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|