Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2022: Punjab and Sind Bank recently announced the latest notification for the Specialist Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Punjab and Sind Bank|
|Post Details||Specialist Officer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Punjab and Sind Bank Official Website||www.punjabandsindbank.co.in|
- Technical Officer Architect – 2
- Fire Safety Officer – 1
- Forex Officer – 16
- Marketing Officer/ Relationship Manager – 25
- Forex Dealer – 2
- Treasury Dealer – 2
- Data Analyst – 2
|Technical Officer Architect||The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture Knowledge of Auto CAD Minimum 3 Years of Post- Qualification Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Fire Safety Officer||The candidates must have passed BE (Fire Engineering)/ B E.(Fire)/B Tech.(Safely & fire engineer)/ B.Tech. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering), Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Forex Officer||The candidates must have passed Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Marketing Officer/ Relationship Manager||The candidates must have passed Graduation, MBA, Post Graduation Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Forex Dealer||The candidates must have passed CA/ ICWA/ CFA, MBA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Treasury Dealer||The candidates must have passed a Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Data Analyst||The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech in CSE/ IT, MCA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||25 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Online Test
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 1003/-|
|SC/ST/ PWBD Candidates||Rs. 177/-|
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.punjabandsindbank.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 November 2022|