Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022: Prasar Bharati has recently announced the latest notification for the Casual News Editor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Prasar Bharati|
|Post Details||Casual News Editor|
|Prasar Bharati Official Website||www.prasarbharati.gov.in|
|Casual News Editor||Various|
|News Reader & Translator||Various|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed an Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma in Journalism or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||50 years|
- Rs. 50,000 – 60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Voice Test
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 354/–|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 266/-|
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.prasarbharati.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Head of the Regional News Unit, All India Radio Sector-34-D Chandigarh – 160022.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|