OMFED Recruitment 2022: Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited has recently announced the latest notification for the Superintendent post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited|
|OMFED Official Website||www.omfed.com|
- Assistant Manager (Production) – 02
- Superintendent (Production) – 02
- Superintendent (Quality Assurance) – 02
- Superintendent (Microbiologist) – 03
- Plant Operator (UHT- Sterilizer) – 04
- Plant Operator (Aseptic Filling Machine) – 04
|For All Posts||Candidates should have passed Graduate, BE/B. Tech or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 – 45 years|
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Offline/Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.omfed.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification. And also apply Email to email@example.com
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Dy. General Manager (HR), OMFED, D-2, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar-751007.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||07 October 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|