OMC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) announced the latest notification for the General Manager. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC)|
|Post-Details||General Manager & Other|
|OMC Official Website||www.omcltd.in|
- General Manager(Civil)
- Sr. Manager (Civil)
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed the BE/ B. Tech. in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age (General Manager)||55 Years|
|Maximum Age (Sr. Manager)||40 Years|
- General Manager(Civil) – Rs. 1,27,100 – 2,16,300/-
- Sr. Manager (Civil) – Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short List
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.omcltd.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification
- “General Manager (P&A), Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001.”
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date of Sending Applications:||23 November 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving Applications:||16 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|