Oil India Recruitment 2022: Oil India Limited (OIL India Ltd) announced the latest notification for the Safety Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited (OIL India Ltd)|
|Post-Details||Engineer & Safety Officer|
|Oil India Official Website||www.oil-india.com|
- Civil Engineer
- Safety Officer
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Rs. 45,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.oil-india.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- “Narengi Club,
Oil India Residential Colony,
Oil India Limited,
Assam – 781171.”
|Walk-in Date & Time||29 August 2022 to 30 August 2022 @ 8.00 AM to 10.00 AM|
|Notification Link||Click Here|