OCPL Recruitment 2022: Odisha Coal and Power Limited has recently announced the latest notification for the Mining Sardar post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Odisha Coal and Power Limited|
|OCPL Official Website||www.ocpl.org.in|
- Mining Sardar
|Mining Sardar||Candidates should have passed 12th or it’s equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||30 years|
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ocpl.org.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to the Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||14 October 2022|