NSRY Recruitment 2022: Naval Ship Repair Yard announced the latest notification for the Civilian Motor Driver. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Naval Ship Repair Yard|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|NSRY Official Website||www.indiannavy.nic.in|
- Electronic Mechanic
- Diesel Mechanic
- Pipe Fitter
- Secretarial Assistant
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||21 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Admiral Superintendent (for Officer-in-Charge), Apprentices Training School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Kochi – 682004”.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|