NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has recently announced the latest notification for the Scientific Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Details||Scientific Assistant & Others|
|Job Location||Bulandshahr – Uttar Pradesh|
|NPCIL Official Website||www.npcil.co.in|
- Nurse A – 04
- Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – 28
- Pharmacist B – 01
- Technician B – 01
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TN) – 32
- Assistant Grade – 1 – 18
- Steno Grade – 1 – 05
|Nurse A||The candidates must have passed a Midwifery (3 years course) or B.Sc.(Nursing) or Nursing Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)||The candidates must have passed a Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Pharmacist B||The candidates must have passed a 12th, 2 year’s Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months of Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Technician B||The candidates must have passed a 10th, 12th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Technicians (ST/TN)||The candidates must have passed a 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Grade – 1||The candidates must have passed Any Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Steno Grade – 1||The candidates must have passed Any Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 – 21 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 – 30 Years|
- Nurse A – Rs. 44,900/-
- Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Rs. 35,400/-
- Pharmacist B – Rs. 29,200/-
- Technician B – Rs. 21,700/-
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TN) – Rs. 21,700/-
- Assistant Grade – 1 – Rs. 25,500/-
- Steno Grade – 1 – Rs. 25,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview / Skill test/ Document Verification
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcil.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Opening date for submission of online application||13 December 2022|
|Last date of submission of online application||06 January 2023|