NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has recently announced the latest notification for the Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Details||Stipendiary Trainee|
|NPCIL Official Website||www.npcil.co.in|
- Scientific Assistant C – 02
- Scientific Assistant B – 02
- Stipendiary Trainees (Diploma Holders) – 59
- Stipendiary Trainees (Science Graduates) – 09
- Stipendiary Trainees (Plant Operator) – 59
- Stipendiary Trainees (Maintainer) – 73
- Nurse – 03
- Pharmacist – 01
- Assistant Grade-I (HR) – 12
- Assistant Grade-I (F&A) – 07
- Assistant Grade-I (C&MM) – 05
- Steno Grade-I – 11
|Scientific Assistant C||The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. and One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Scientific Assistant B||The candidates must have passed a Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Stipendiary Trainees (Diploma Holders)||The candidates must have passed a Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical or Electronics Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Stipendiary Trainees (Science Graduates)||The candidates must have passed a B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage, Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Stipendiary Trainees (Plant Operators)||The candidates must have passed an HSC (10+2) or ISC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Subjects) with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Stipendiary Trainees (Maintainer)||The candidates must have passed a 10th, 2 year ITI certificate course in Fitter / Electrician / Electronics / Instrumentation / Welder/ Machinist / AC Mechanic / Turner trades. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Nurse||The candidates must have passed a 12th, Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from the Central/State Nursing Council in India. Or B.Sc. (Nursing) Or Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years’ experience in Hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces Candidates possessing a degree in Nursing may be considered for awarding of two additional increments or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Pharmacist||The candidates must have passed a 10th, 2 years diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months training in Pharmacy + registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Grade-I||The candidates must have passed a Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
Essential requirements for Skill Test i) Typewriting Test A speed of 30 words per Minute in English typing on a PC
ii) Computer Proficiency Test Candidates should have passed a Certificate Course
|Steno Grade-I||The candidates must have passed a Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
A speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography.
A speed of 40 words per minute in English typing on PC Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi typing/Hindi Stenography b.
Computer Proficiency Test Candidates should have passed a Certificate.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||24 – 35 Years|
- Scientific Assistant/C – Rs. 44,900/-
- Scientific Assistant/B – Rs. 35,400/-
- Stipendiary Trainees/Diploma Holders – Rs. 35,400/-
- Stipendiary Trainees/Science Graduates – Rs. 35,400/-
- Stipendiary Trainees/Plant Operators – Rs. 21,700/-
- Stipendiary Trainees/Maintainer – Rs. 21,700/-
- Nurse-A – Rs. 44,900/-
- Pharmacist/B – Rs. 29,200/-
- Assistant Grade-1 – Rs. 25,500/-
- Steno Grade-1 – Rs. 25,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview / Skill test/ Document Verification
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcil.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Opening date for submission of online application||06 December 2022|
|Last date of submission of online application||05 January 2023|