Northern Railway Recruitment 2022: Northern Railway has recently announced the latest notification for the Senior Resident Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Post Details||Senior Resident|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Northern Railway Official Website||www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in|
- Anesthesia – 01
- ENT – 01
- General Medicine – 11
- General Surgery – 03
- Pathology – 01
- Pediatrics – 02
- Radiology – 01
|Senior Resident||The candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||42 Years|
- Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi
|Walk-In-Interview Date||15 September 2022 & 16 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|