NML Recruitment 2022: National Metallurgical Laboratory has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Metallurgical Laboratory|
|Post Details||Project Associate|
|Job Location||Jamshedpur – Jharkhand|
|NML Official Website||www.nmlindia.org|
- Project Associate -I – 18
- Project Associate -II – 05
- Project Assistant – 14
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Senior Project Associate – 02
- Project SRF – 01
|Project /Technical Assistant||Candidates should have passed a Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Senior Project Associate||Candidates should have passed a ME/M. Tech or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Other Posts||Candidates should have passed a BE/B. Tech or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||32 to 50 Years|
- Project Associate -I – Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-
- Project Associate -II – Rs. 28,000 – 35,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs. 20,000/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 20,000/-
- Senior Project Associate – Rs. 42,000/-
- Project SRF – Rs. 35,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nmlindia.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- “CSIR-NML, Burmamines, Jamshedpur-831007.”
|Walk-In Date & Time||12 December 2022 to 14 December 2022 @ 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|