NML Recruitment 2022: National Metallurgical Laboratory has recently announced the latest notification for the Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Metallurgical Laboratory|
|Job Location||Jamshedpur – Jharkhand|
|NML Official Website||www.nmlindia.org|
- Graduate/Technician Apprentice
|Graduate/Technician Apprentice||Candidates should have passed a Diploma, Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Chemical, Civil Engineering, MCA, or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||24 Years|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||26 Years|
- Technician Apprentice – Rs. 8,000/- Stipend
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 12,000/- Stipend
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Walk-in Written Test
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nmlindia.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- “CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory Burmamines, Jamshedpur-831007.”
|Walk-In Date & Time||27 December 2022 @ 10.00 AM|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|