NLC Recruitment 2022: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has recently announced the latest notification for the Sirdar, Trainee post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Job Location||Neyveli, Barsingsar, Talabira|
|NLC Official Website||www.nlcindia.com|
|Junior Overman (Trainee)||51|
|Junior Surveyor (Trainee)||15|
|Sirdar (Selection Grade I)||147|
|Junior Overman (Trainee)||Candidates should have passed a Diploma in Mining or Mining engineering, a Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS under Coal Mines Regulation 2017 or any certificate in Mining that entitled them to work as an Overman as per Coal Mines Regulation 2017, and a Valid First Aid Certificate or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Junior Surveyor (Trainee)||Candidates should have passed a Diploma in Mining (or) Diploma in Mining Engineering (or) Diploma in Mine Surveying (or) Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering (or) National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Surveying, Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency as per CMR 2017 or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Sirdar (Selection Grade I)||Candidates should have passed a Diploma or Degree in any subject other than Mining Engineering, a Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS & Valid First Aid Certificate or Diploma in Mining with an Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS, and a Valid First Aid Certificate or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Junior Overman (Trainee) – Rs. 31,000 – 1,00,000/-
- Junior Surveyor (Trainee) – Rs. 31,000 – 1,00,000/-
- Sirdar (Selection Grade I) – Rs. 26,000 – 1,10,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
|Post Name||UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates||SC /ST /PwBD & ESM candidates|
|Jr. Overman & Jr. Surveyor (Trainee)||Rs. 595/-||Rs. 295/-|
|Sirdar (Selection Grade-I)||Rs. 486/-||Rs. 236/-|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nlcindia.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 December 2022|