NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) announced the latest notification for the Ad-hoc Faculty Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut)|
|Job Location||Calicut – Kerala|
|NIT Calicut Official Website||www.nitc.ac.in|
|Computer Science & Engineering||02|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||07|
|School of Material Science and Engineering||01|
|Civil Engineering||Candidates must have passed Ph.D. / M. Tech in Civil Engineering|
(Water Resources Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Transportation Engineering), or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Electrical Engineering||Candidates must have passed Ph.D. / M. Tech. (Power Systems/|
Power Electronics/Instrumentation & control/ Industrial power & Automation/HV Eng. or any other equivalent/relevant specialization in the field of Electrical Engineering), or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Mechanical Engineering||Candidates must have passed Ph.D. / M. Tech. (Manufacturing, Thermal, Design, Industrial Engineering & Management), or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Candidates must have passed Ph.D. / M. Tech. in Computer Science|
and Engineering or equivalent after a professional Bachelor’s Degree of 4
or more years duration in the relevant branch of Engineering., or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Candidates must have passed Ph.D / M.Tech (Relevant specialization|
in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Mathematics||Candidates must have passed Ph.D. in Mathematics/Statistics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|School of Material Science and Engineering||Candidates must have passed Ph.D or M.Tech in Metallurgy /Materials Science and Engineering/ Nanotechnology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||55 years|
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitc.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- National Institute of Technology Calicut
|Walk-in Date & Time||15 and 16 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|