NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) announced the latest notification for the Technical Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut)|
|Job Location||Calicut – Kerala|
|NIT Calicut Official Website||www.nitc.ac.in|
|Sr. Technical Assistant||05|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||55 years|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Sr. Technical Assistant||Rs. 35,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitc.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- The Office of National Institute of Technology Calicut
|Walk-in Date & Time||20 September 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|