NIS Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Siddha (NIS) announced the latest notification for the Lower Division Clerk Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Siddha (NIS)|
|Post-Details||Lower Division Clerk|
|NIS Official Website||www.nischennai.org|
|Lower Division Clerk||01|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||56 Years|
- Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nischennai.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai 600 047″
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23 June 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||22 August 2022|