NIS Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Siddha (NIS) announced the latest notification for the Assistant Professor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Siddha (NIS)|
|NIS Official Website||www.nischennai.org|
|Assistant Professor (Varmam Maruthuvam)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Pura Maruthuvam)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Siddhar Yoga Maruthuvam)||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed M.V.Sc, Post Graduation Degree in Sirappu Maruthuvam/ Varmam Maruthuvam/ Pura Maruthuvam/ Siddhar Yoga Maruthuvam, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||64 years|
- Rs. 55,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- For All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nischennai.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- “National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai-600 047.”
|Walk-In Date & Time||30 July 2022 at 11.00 AM|
|Notification Link||Click here|