NIRTH Recruitment 2022: ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Health recently announced the latest notification for the Lab Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Health|
|Post Details||Lab Technician|
|BECIL Official Website||www.nirth.res.in|
|Project Scientist-C (Medical)||01|
|Research Scientist- II (Non-Medical)||01|
|Research Scientist- II (Non-Medical)||02|
|Project Scientist-C (Medical)||The candidates must have passed PG Degree (MD/MS/DNB) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Research Scientist- II (Non-Medical)||The candidates must have passed B.Tech, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Research Scientist- II (Non-Medical)||The candidates must have passed 12th, DMLT, B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- Rs. 18,000 – 67,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nirth.res.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Health, Nagpur Road, Post Garha, Jabalpur Pin-482003
|Walk-in Date & Time||27 July 2022 at 09.00 AM|
|Notification Link||Click Here|