NIPGR Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has recently announced the latest notification for the Trainee Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|NIPGR Official Website||www.nipgr.ac.in|
|Student Intern/Trainee||Candidates must have passed the M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 5,000/- (Stipend)
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply For Offline/Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nipgr.ac.in
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference and also send an email to email@example.com.
- Before applying, the applicants should ensure that she/he fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this notification.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active, for all future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Candidates attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||18 Aug2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|