NIPFP Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Public Finance and Policy has recently announced the latest notification for the Consultant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Public Finance and Policy|
|NIPFP Official Website||www.nipfp.org.in|
|Consultant||Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Economics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nipfp.org.in
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address or Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25 October 2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|