NIPER Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research announced the latest notification for the Veterinary Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research|
|Job Location||Mohali – Punjab, Guwahati – Assam, Ahmedabad – Gujarat, Kolkata – West Bengal, Raebareli – Uttar Pradesh, Hajipur – Bihar|
|NIPER Official Website||www.niperahm.ac.in|
- Veterinary Officer
|Veterinary Officer||Candidates must have passed B.V. Sc. with at least 4 years of relevant experience in animal breading or M.V.Sc. with at least 02 years of relevant experience in animal breading or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University and registered with the Veterinary Council of India.|
|Maximum Age||45 years|
- Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
|For UR, OBC Candidates||Rs. 1,000/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates||Nil|
|Candidates applying on a deputation basis||NIL|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niperahm.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Officiating Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (Niper), Sector-67, S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali)-160062.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||19 September 2022|