NIO Mumbai Recruitment 2022: CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography (NIO Mumbai) has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography (NIO Mumbai)|
|Post Details||Project Associate|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|NIO Mumbai Official Website||www.nio.org|
|Project Associate-I (MLP2020/2298-22)||02|
|Project Associate-I (MLP2020/2299-22)||01|
|Project Associate-I (MLP2017/2300-22)||01|
|Project Associate-I (GAP3463/2301-22)||02|
|Principal Project Associate||01|
|Senior Project Associate||01|
|Project Associate-I (MLP2020/2304-22)||01|
|Project Associate-I (MLP2020/2305-22)||01|
|Project Associate-I (SSP3460/2306-22)||01|
|Project Associate||Candidates must have passed M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nio.org
- Take a Print out of the application form for future reference and also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before applying, the applicants should ensure that she/he fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this notification.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active, for all future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Candidates attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14 August 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|