NIMHANS Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences announced the latest notification for the Research Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|NIMHANS Official Website||www.nimhans.ac.in|
|Junior Research Fellow (DBT)||01|
|Junior Research Fellow (ICMR)||01|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed M.Sc in (Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Biochemistry/ Neurochemistry), M.Sc in (Life Sciences/ Virology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Neurosciences), Ph.D in (Biotechnology/ Neurochemistry/ Biochemistry/ Neuroscience/ Immunology/ Pharmacology/ Oncology), Post Graduation Degree, Ph.D in Neurophysiology/ Neurochemistry/ Neurosciences, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||28 to 45 years|
- Rs.39,000/- to Rs.78,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for E-mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Interested candidates must email the detailed resume in the specified format to the respective mail IDs for each post.
|Research Associate-I, Junior Research Fellow (DBT)||email@example.com|
|Junior Research Fellow (ICMR)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Before applying, the applicants should ensure that she/he fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this notification.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active, for all future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Candidates attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||24 and 25 July 2022|
|Official Notification Link For Scientist – D||Click Here|
|Official Notification & Application Link for Junior Research Fellow (DBT)||Click Here|
|Official Notification & Application Link for Junior Research Fellow (ICMR)||Click Here|
|Official Notification & Application Link for Research Associate–I||Click Here|